Well, this is a pretty simple job description. What is my job? It is to bless. That is it!! When I do, I am a blessing to others and I also get my Heavenly Father’s blessing.
God’s goal is for us to bless others. That is the focus that the Messiah Jesus wants us to have. Here are some ways to bless. Focus on these 5 characteristics will be a blessing to others.
- Be agreeable with others. Find ways to agree, not disagree and argue.
- By sympathetic. Understand the plight and difficulties in life.
- Be loving. This is our main goal given to us from God.
- Be compassionate. Demonstrate our concern.
- Be humble. Humility is a huge thing in relationships. It comes out an attitude of service.
May I bless others at every turn today.
Summing up: Be agreeable, be sympathetic, be loving, be compassionate, be humble. That goes for all of you, no exceptions. No retaliation. No sharp-tongued sarcasm. Instead, bless—that’s your job, to bless. You’ll be a blessing and also get a blessing. 1 Peter 3:8