Jesus tells us everything we need to know. We know God’s plan. We know what God wants.
If nothing else, we know God wants us to love. So we can find someone to love right now. Jesus makes everything clear. There are no surprises with God.
God gives the plan to men of God way in advance. God makes it well know. There shouldn’t be any surprises at all.
Here are the key ideas:
- We need to focus on what God wants us to do. Jesus has commanded that we love. That shouldn’t be a surprise.
- God’s goal for us is that we live the right way.
- It is God’s choice what happens. God is God. God will be the judge of our life.
- God wants us to walk in a resurrection life.
- God is all powerful. God gives us the strength and wisdom on how to live the right way.
Don’t act so surprised at all this. The time is coming when everyone dead and buried will hear his voice. Those who have lived the right way will walk out into a resurrection Life; those who have lived the wrong way, into a resurrection Judgment.