God has nothing but love in mind for us. It is exquisite. God’s love for us is amazing. God is definitely in a good mood. When we know how much our heavenly Father cares for us, we are eager to spend time with him. Every good thing we can imagine and more is ours in God’s time.
Jesus challenges us to see how good God, our Father, is. Jesus came to reveal God’s goodness.
Here are the key ideas:
- God loves us in an exquisite way.
- God’s goal for us is to be eager to know his love.
- God has a banquet (God’s living word) where we can eat to our fill.
- God gives Eden water, i.e eternal life.
- God is light and reveals everything to us.
How exquisite your love, O God! How eager we are to run under your wings, to eat our fill at the banquet you spread as you fill our tankards with Eden spring water. You’re a fountain of cascading light, and you open our eyes to light.