Imagine growing up with Jesus as your brother. You saw him up close and personal.
I’m thinking you have a pretty good perspective on who he is. So what does Jude, brother of James and Jesus have to say? What are the key ideas from Jude?
- He is a slave to Jesus the Messiah.
- He knows the love of God.
- He has been called by Jesus to serve.
- He is being kept safe by Jesus.
- Knowing the way of Jesus, he sees the power of relaxing.
- He knows everything is going to be okay.
- Since Jesus is our Master and in control, he suggests that we rest.
- He suggests we open our hearts.
- Love is on its way and will see us through to the end.
I, Jude, am a slave to Jesus the Messiah and brother to James, writing to those loved by God the Father, called and kept safe by Jesus the Messiah. Relax, everything’s going to be all right; rest, everything’s coming together; open your hearts, love is on the way!
Source: Jude:1-2 – Brother of Jesus