God and I have to be tight. Jesus is my Master. I am His slave. I am to obey His commandments. Jesus wants me to love. That is it. That is all He wants me to do.
With Jesus in control, I can be brave. I can be strong. I must continue on, even when things aren’t looking so optimistic.
Love God, all you saints; God takes care of all who stay close to him, but he pays back in full those arrogant enough to go it alone. Be brave. Be strong. Don’t give up. Expect God to get here soon. | Psalm 31:23-24 (The Message Bible)
- I can be confident, courageous, and of good cheer because of Jesus.
- “Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the MASTER will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared” (Proverbs 3:25-26).
- Here is the promise of God’s superintending care for me, a care that is absent from the lives of those who reject Him.
- For those who have placed our faith in the Messiah for salvation, we are to have no fear because “it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).
- In this great promise lies the basis of my confidence, my courage, and my good cheer.