My heavenly Father never gives up on me. He loves me even when I haven’t wanted to know Him. He loves me even when I wander off.
God is God. His nature is love. While we may not understand that kind of love, God is always true to His nature.
God NEVER gives up no matter what.
May I love like Him. May I never give up. May I have His heart.
Love never gives up. 1 Corinthians 13
- Who is God?
- How do I describe Him to others?
- Where would I start?
Here is a good place to start. It will be good news for many. God is good and God is love. It is not something he does but instead it is who God is. Jesus personified it.
I am so thankful for God’s love. It is truly good news.
Imagine someone asking, tell me about Michael. What is he like? What would they say?
With God, we have the answer. God is love. That is the sum of it all. That is really all I need to know.
My job, my goal from Jesus, is to focus on love. That is it. That is my mission today.
We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us.
- God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1 John 4:16
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:7–8
- And may the Master cause you to increase and abound in love for one another, and for all people, just as we also do for you. 1 Thessalonians 3:12
- For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7
- We love, because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19