There is something horribly wrong with a “victim mentality”. It is a complete and total mistrust of God. God is in control. Jesus is King of God’s universe.
- Am I blaming others for what is happening to me?
- I need to get right with God, confess I miss His goal for my life (aka sin) and trust in Jesus.
- Jesus is the WAY to God.
God is in a good mood. He loves us and wants the best for us. God makes everything come out right. Not a few things. Not things occasionally. He is the God of making everything RIGHT.
- How easy it is though to not trust God and wallow in our misery.
- Too easy some days. I can see clearly what He isn’t doing in my life.
- I am happy however when I focus on what God is doing.
So … God makes everything come out right. That is that and that is all there is to it.
The Lord executes acts of righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.
Christian Standard Bible. (2020). (Psalm 103:6). Nashville, TN: Holman Bible Publishers.
Our focus should be on right standing with God. Jesus paves the way for us. God loves those the righteous.
- Psalm 146:8 (CSB) — 8 Yahweh opens the eyes of the blind. Yahweh raises up those who are oppressed. Yahweh loves the righteous.
- Proverbs 15:9 (CSB) — 9 Yahweh detests the way of the wicked, but he loves the one who pursues righteousness.
- James 1:20 (CSB) — 20 for human anger does not accomplish God’s righteousness.