There is a time to think long and hard. That of course would be about what God has created. Just think about it. Think about it long and hard. It is amazing. The raw power of it all.
Imagine, then think about, what it took to create all that we enjoy and take for granted everyday. Come on, think about it.
NOW, think about it some more. And, how mysterious is it that God could do all of this. We can’t imagine it. It is beyond us.
And, that God, lives in side of us. He can do anything in His World. He is in control of it all. God is God.
For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
English Standard Version. (2016). (Romans 1:19–20). Wheaton, IL: Crossway Bibles.
If you consider yourself someone with a sincere interest in truth, there are several things about disciples of Jesus we feel are critical to understand. Also, please note that, as a disciple of Jesus’ ministry, we have no reason to defend other religious beliefs; so this article deals solely with the biblical disciple of Jesus faith.
- Truth matters, regardless of beliefs.
- God reveals to us both the wisdom and knowledge of God.
- He has revealed it to all of us.
- Knowledge of God starts with God revealing himself to us.
- We can accept Him or we can deny Him but He does reveal Himself.
Atheism cannot be proven, and God’s existence must be accepted by faith. Obviously, disciples of Jesus believe strongly that God exists, and admit that God’s existence is a matter of faith. At the same time, we reject the idea that belief in God is illogical. We believe that God’s existence can be clearly seen, keenly sensed, and proven to be philosophically and scientifically necessary.
- Romans 11:33–36 —Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways! For who has known the mind of the Master, or who became His counselor? Or who has first given to Him that it might be paid back to him again? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.
- Matthew 11:25–27 —At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Master of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. “Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight. “All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
- Romans 16:25–26 —Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus the Messiah, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past, but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;
- Galatians 1:12 —For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus the Messiah.
- Ephesians 3:4–5 —By referring to this, when you read you can understand my insight into the mystery of the Messiah, which in other generations was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit;
- Isaiah 40:13 —Who has directed the Spirit of the Master, Or as His counselor has informed Him?
- Deuteronomy 29:29 — “The secret things belong to the Master our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons forever, that we may observe all the words of this law.
- Numbers 12:6 —He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the Master, shall make Myself known to him in a vision. I shall speak with him in a dream.
- Numbers 23:3 —Then Balaam said to Balak, “Stand beside your burnt offering, and I will go; perhaps the Master will come to meet me, and whatever He shows me I will tell you.” So he went to a bare hill.
- Job 12:22 — “He reveals mysteries from the darkness And brings the deep darkness into light.
- Isaiah 40:5 —Then the glory of the Master will be revealed, And all flesh will see it together; For the mouth of the Master has spoken.”
- Isaiah 65:1 — “I permitted Myself to be sought by those who did not ask for Me; I permitted Myself to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, ‘Here am I, here am I,’ To a nation which did not call on My name.
- Ezekiel 20:5 —and say to them, ‘Thus says the Master God, “On the day when I chose Israel and swore to the descendants of the house of Jacob and made Myself known to them in the land of Egypt, when I swore to them, saying, I am the Master your God,
- Daniel 2:20–23 —Daniel said, “Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, For wisdom and power belong to Him. “It is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men And knowledge to men of understanding. “It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, And the light dwells with Him. “To You, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, For You have given me wisdom and power; Even now You have made known to me what we requested of You, For You have made known to us the king’s matter.”
- Daniel 2:28 — “However, there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will take place in the latter days. This was your dream and the visions in your mind while on your bed.
- Amos 4:13 —For behold, He who forms mountains and creates the wind And declares to man what are His thoughts, He who makes dawn into darkness And treads on the high places of the earth, The Master God of hosts is His name.