God is talking to us. Just like Jesus did with Peter when Jesus was walking on the water in the middle of a storm. They all saw Jesus but thought it was a ghost. But Jesus was quick to comfort them. “Courage, it’s me. Don’t be afraid.” Peter, suddenly bold, said, “Master, if it’s really you, call me to come to you on the water.” Jesus said, “Come ahead.” Two words. “Come ahead.”
Jumping out of the boat, Peter walked on the water to Jesus.
- But when he looked down at the waves churning beneath his feet, he lost his nerve and started to sink.
- He cried, “Master, save me!” Jesus didn’t hesitate.
- He reached down and grabbed his hand.
- Then he said, “Faint-heart, what got into you?”
Peter received the blessing. First doubt, then faith, then fear, then restoration and then the lesson that leads to maturity.
Water longs to be walked on again. Will you step out? Will you receive the blessing? Be bold!! Have courage!!
- Feel like you are missing God’s blessings?
- Try stepping out in faith on what you have already heard Him say.
- Be bold. Have courage. Look to Jesus.
I am one of those who would rather sink with faith than swim without it.