When will we come to Jesus? When will be the right time?
Now is the time. Jesus wants us just as we are.
- Now is the time to worship Him.
- Now is the time to believe Him.
- Now is the time to obey Him.
When will be the right time?
Now is the time!
Now is the time to worship God. Now is the day. Now is the minute.
- Acts 13:2 (ESV) — 2 While they were worshiping the Master and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
- Romans 12:1 (ESV) — 1 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
- John 4:23–24 (ESV) — 23 But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
- Hebrews 10:1 (ESV) — 1 For since the law has but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near.