No problem ahead of you is more powerful than the God behind you. God is great. God is mighty. God created everything with a word. God is committed to us.
God’s Goal: We have been given an indescribable gift. We try to make sense of it but our words just fall short. Our only response can be thanks.
- Jesus, the Messiah, has given us the Holy Spirit.
- This is the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead.
- This is the same Spirit that carried Jesus into heaven.
- God is God.
Be grateful so you will not walk around being hateful.
Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15 (CSB)
We have good news! Want to know how to be saved? Click here or here for more.
- Colossians 3:15–17 (CSB) — 15 And let the peace of the Messiah, to which you were also called in one body, rule your hearts. And be thankful. 16 Let the word of the Messiah dwell richly among you, in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another through psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Master Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- Luke 2:25–32 (CSB) — 25 There was a man in Jerusalem whose name was Simeon. This man was righteous and devout, looking forward to Israel’s consolation, and the Holy Spirit was on him. 26 It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he saw the Master’s Messiah. 27 Guided by the Spirit, he entered the temple. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to perform for him what was customary under the law, 28 Simeon took him up in his arms, praised God, and said, 29 Now, Master, you can dismiss your servant in peace, as you promised. 30 For my eyes have seen your salvation. 31 You have prepared it in the presence of all peoples— 32 a light for revelation to the Gentiles and glory to your people Israel.
- Luke 2:36–38 (CSB) — 36 There was also a prophetess, Anna, a daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was well along in years, having lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, 37 and was a widow for eighty-four years. She did not leave the temple, serving God night and day with fasting and prayers. 38 At that very moment, she came up and began to thank God and to speak about him to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem.
- Colossians 2:6 (CSB) — 6 So then, just as you have received the Messiah Jesus as Master, continue to live in him,
Frank Hubeny said:
Good reminder: “No problem ahead of you is more powerful than the God behind you.”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Have a blessed Thursday!