God is God, God is Good, God is Great, Heaven, Jesus, Love, Matthew, Matthew 4, Matthew 4:22-24, Trust
God knows exactly how much I can handle. God is God and God is Great. God will see me through to the end. There is no doubt about it. It is all about God and has nothing to do with me.
I need to trust my struggle. Jesus struggled. Jesus cried out to God. Jesus trusted God and trusted God would see him through to the end. Jesus promised us that in the world we would have trouble.
- God is in a good mood.
- God is my heavenly Father and loves us.
- God has nothing but good in mind for me.
God is good in that I can count on His word. God is faithful. God will keep His promises.
God not only is good but more importantly, God does good. God acts on His goodness and proves it to me every day. I may not see it because that is because I am not looking. Jesus has a goal for me. The goal is to see how good God is to me.
Jesus came to bring good news through what He does. That was His mission from His Father. I have seen Jesus. He was smiling a lot. I have not always seen Him that way. I think I’ve always confused His directness, particularly with the religious leaders of His day, with grimness and anger.
Jesus demonstrated how good God is by tirelessly healing the sick. Consider this.
Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom [reign of God], and healing every disease and sickness among the people. News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them.
(Matthew 4:22-24) Jesus showed God’s goodness every time He could.
We have good news! Want to know how to be saved? Click here or here for more.
Jesus showed God’s goodness all the time!
“You know of Jesus of Nazareth, how God anointed Him with the Holy Spirit and with power, and how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.” ~Apostle Paul | Acts 10:38 (NASB)
Here are some scriptures where God shows His goodness in keeping His promises.
- Joshua 23:14–15 (NASB) — 14 “Now behold, today I am going the way of all the earth, and you know in all your hearts and in all your souls that not one word of all the good words which Yahweh your God spoke concerning you has failed; all have been fulfilled for you, not one of them has failed. 15 “It shall come about that just as all the good words which the Master your God spoke to you have come upon you, so the Master will bring upon you all the threats, until He has destroyed you from off this good land which the Master your God has given you.
- 2 Samuel 7:28 — 28 “Now, O Master God, You are God, and Your words are truth, and You have promised this good thing to Your servan
- 1 Kings 8:56 — 56 “Blessed be the Master, who has given rest to His people Israel, according to all that He promised; not one word has failed of all His good promise, which He promised through Moses His servant.
- Jeremiah 29:10 — 10 “For thus says the Master, ‘When seventy years have been completed for Babylon, I will visit you and fulfill My good word to you, to bring you back to this place.
Bonus Content: Check out this supplemental content about the goodness of God. It adds context to this article. If you like it, please consider subscribing to the channel on YouTube
Frank Hubeny said:
Yes, we need to keep reminding ourselves: “God acts on His goodness and proves it to me every day.”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hope you have a good Friday!
LikeLiked by 1 person