Benefits, Gift, God is Good, God's Plan, Good News, Jeremiah, Jeremiah 29, Jeremiah 29:11, Jesus
We are all on a mission given to us by the Messiah Jesus Himself. I am not exempt. God has a goal for me. I must focus on what it is today.
- It has all been planned by God.
- The details are His and not mine.
- Jesus has our steps lined out.
- We must be faithful to His way.
It is good news. No detail has been left out.
May all the gifts and benefits that come from God be ours. God is good all the time.
Here is the deal. We may not always know God’s plan, but He does. And He has one. God is in a good mood. He will work everything out for our benefit.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
We have good news! Want to know how to be saved? Click here or here for more.
We can better understand God’s plan for our lives by closely following Him. Romans 12:1-2 promises, “I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God – this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.” When we dedicate our lives to God and turn away from the principles of this world, we prepare our hearts to hear from God (also see 1 Peter 4:2).
Paul confirms the necessity of being a “living sacrifice” and gives more detail about God’s plan: “It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God; and that in this matter no one should wrong his brother or take advantage of him. The Master will punish men for all such sins, as we have already told you and warned you. For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.”
Good news: As we faithfully follow Jesus, He will reveal His plan to us. Our job is to love. That should be enough for any day.
- Amos 3:7 (NASB) — 7 Surely the Master God does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets.
- Exodus 26:30 — 30 “Then you shall erect the tabernacle according to its plan which you have been shown in the mountain.
- Jeremiah 49:20–21 — 20 Therefore hear the plan of the Master which He has planned against Edom, and His purposes which He has purposed against the inhabitants of Teman: surely, they will drag them off, even the little ones of the flock; surely, He will make their pasture desolate because of them. 21 The earth has quaked at the noise of their downfall. There is an outcry! The noise of it has been heard at the Red Sea.
Bonus Content: Check out this supplemental content about “The Will of God”. It adds context to this article. If you like it, please consider subscribing to the channel on YouTube.
Frank Hubeny said:
Good point: “We may not always know God’s plan, but He does. “
LikeLiked by 1 person
God has been so gracious and giving to us