Apostle Paul, Apostle Paul Sayings, Jesus, Love, Messiah, Obedience, Obey, Romans, Romans 3, Romans 3:1
It isn’t about who was raised in the church and has a religious background. Paul is clear on that.
- If the training leads to following our Master Jesus, the Messiah, that is great.
- It is not about the training.
- It is about doing what God wants. Every day!!
The mistake the religious make is to believe it is simply about showing up. God has a goal in mind for us. It is not about just showing up. It is about obedience. God wants us to love.
- It is not about going to church. It is about having a passion for Jesus and doing what He wants us to.
- It is about obedience.
- It is about having a heart for God.
- It is about living a free life basking in how good God is.
So what difference does it make who’s religious and who isn’t, who has been trained in God’s ways and who hasn’t? As it turns out, it makes a lot of difference—but not the difference so many have assumed.!”
~Apostle Paul (Romans 3:1)