God challenges us to get radical for his blessed son Jesus, the Messiah. This is not a life for the faint of heart. Jesus has won the victory and challenges us to live that life as well.
- We need more passion, not less.
- We need to be more radical not softer.
- We need to pray to be bolder.
This is his way.
Do you think you are pushing things too far with Jesus? That is the only way to know how far you can go.
- Mark 15:43 (ESV) — 43 Joseph of Arimathea, a respected member of the council, who was also himself looking for the kingdom of God, took courage and went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus.
- Exodus 14:8 (ESV) — 8 And Yahweh [the Lord] hardened the heart of Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he pursued the people of Israel while the people of Israel were going out defiantly.
- Numbers 33:3 (ESV) — 3 They set out from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day of the first month. On the day after the Passover, the people of Israel went out triumphantly in the sight of all the Egyptians,